Sunday, July 17, 2011

A year ago today...

Wow, it's been 1 year. 









a year since we sold most of our things and left our home in Atlanta...









 a year ago today, we got on an airplane with only a carry on each, our laptop bag, and Penelope and moved 4,000 miles away from everything we had ever known. 













to a place with year-round beauty...



















incredible wildlife...











and crazy adventures....


































I can't honestly say that I exactly knew what we were getting into a year ago today...


but I can say how proud and thankful I am that my two best friends were there to experience it with me.



















Cheers to another wonderful year of shenanigans with these two...



                                   


                                                            wherever life may take us.




"See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around."
-Dave Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment