Monday, June 6, 2011

Back at it..

After a weekend week of eating whatever whenever... it's nice to feel like myself again.

I started my morning off with a beautiful breezy bike ride to work (~1 mile downhill) I made myself breakfast.

3 whites + ezekiel toast + purple grapes (note: no coffee)


Noon rolled around and instead of immediately eating my lunch, I opted for a quick run first. It was absolutely gorgeous today and i just wanted to get my body moving. It ended up being just shy of 2 miles and was thoroughly needed after 3 days of rain.

It looked like spilt milk...


After, I pretty much demolished my lunch and forgot to take a picture until almost done.

green bell pepper + spinach + kidney beans + chia seeds


I took a nice walk with Penelope when I got home from work and then created this deliciousness. 

frozen mixed fruit + frozen spinach + 1/2 banana + soy protein 



I'm in a little bit of a munchy mood and may grab something. I have no idea what I'm going to make for dinner.

What are you having for dinner?











No comments:

Post a Comment